Last Friday evening I met with the McCollough on the Fayetteville Square for some annual family pictures. What a cute family! And so stylish!!
On a side note, it has always been my goal to post a few preview photos from each shoot the night of. I know how excited people get to see their pictures afterwards but for some reason in the midst of my crazy week last week I completely forgot to post preview pictures before I went out of town! But here they are. Better late than never!
On a side note, it has always been my goal to post a few preview photos from each shoot the night of. I know how excited people get to see their pictures afterwards but for some reason in the midst of my crazy week last week I completely forgot to post preview pictures before I went out of town! But here they are. Better late than never!
No comments:
Post a Comment