The Purifoys were literally on their way to watch the Razorbacks play this evening. But first, they had they family portraits done! ha ha. We timed it just right so they could make it to the stadium in time to see the "fly over" before the game began. Such a cute family and so easy to photograph!!! Oh, don't worry, they brought their Razorback attire to change into before they went to the game :) Go HOGS!!!
Rachel! I love keeping up with your photography...you are doing great work! Here I am looking tonight and what do you know, someone I taught when she was in High School has pics of someone that I went to High School with. What are the odds? Meredith...if you happen to read this, beautiful family, friend! Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work Rachel! Wish you were close enough to do some family pics for us :)
Terry